Below you will find our huge selection of turtle supplies for sale, spanning from stylish aquariums to ultra efficient water filters and magnetic basking cliffs. Our turtle experts have hand-selected these products for quality, functionality, and longevity. Get everything you need for your pet turtle all in one place! Ground shipping is absolutely free for all turtle supplies!
- Turtle basking bank
- Exo Terra turtle UVB hood
- Exo Terra turtle UVB bulb
- Adhesive support base (for UVB hood to affix to any aquarium)
- Splash-resistant turtle basking bulb
- Basking bulb reflector hood
- Basking bulb light bracket (attaches securely to any aquarium and supports basking bulb)
- F250 internal water filter
- Turtle water heater (automatically keeps water at a perfect 78F)
- Turtle clean water conditioner
- Multi vitamin supplement jar
- Calcium with D3 supplement jar
- Aquatic turtle food pellets
- Artificial turtle grass
Tanks are not included as glass is too fragile to ship. Please use the drop-down menu below to add the turtle kit to your cart for checkout. Free shipping and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Applicable species include all aquatic turtles, but it can also be used very effectively without water for ground dwelling animals including box turtles, crabs, tortoises, and leopard geckos.
Setup is easy, and maintenance is a breeze. We also offer replacement carbon and foam filters. This product can be very successfully used for aquatic newts and salamanders as well.
Setup is simple, and maintenance is very minimal. We also offer replacement foam filters. System includes 1 fine foam pad, 1 odor reducing pad, and 2 coarse foam pads. These pads ensure maximum ammonia absorption.
The silent operation, low power usage, adjustable flow-rate, affordable pricing, and high performance make this pump a top pick at our facility. If you're in need of an internal water pump for your turtle's tank, look no further.
We use these heaters exclusively at our facility as they have proven to be reliable, durable, and long-lasting. There is no better turtle heater on the market in our opinion. Available models include 25w (max 10-gallon tank), 50w (max 20-gallon tank), and 75w (max 30-gallon tank).
We have had tremendous success using this lighting system with our turtles, and we cannot recommend it more highly. The UVB bulb is included with the fixture. It is made to go with the glass turtle terrariums we offer at the top of this page, but can be easily mounted to any aquarium with the inexpensive adhesive support base we offer on the drop-down menu below.
This product is extremely popular with our turtles, and is constantly in use. We have found it to be energy efficient, long lasting, and extremely functional. The electric filter is included and completely hidden within the artfully created faux-rock.
This turtle bank is available in three different sizes to accommodate any size aquatic turtle aquarium, or to allow for multiple turtle banks within the same setup. We use these extensively at our facility for both turtles and newts with great success.
The Exo Terra turtle pebbles are very rounded and collected from fast-moving rivers. There are variations in size and color, making it an attractive and popular substrate for aquatic aquariums. Several sizes are available, with different sized pebbles. We use both of these products exclusively as they are sanitized and appreciated by our animals.
We use these bulbs extensively at our own facility because they have proven to be long-lasting and splash-resistant, an absolute must-have with aquatic turtles and other aquatic reptiles.
The Zoo Med digital infrared thermometer is a small-sized thermometer that displays the basking surface temperature by clicking a single button. This is the ideal way of monitoring basking spot surfaces, and can read from -33F to 230F. There is a min/max function, as well as the option to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The battery is included.
These temperature gauges are invaluable to us at our facility and are used consistently to monitor the temperatures of basking spots, etc. Don’t make the mistake of not owning one of these—they are an absolutely necessary tool for all turtle, tortoise, lizard, and snake enthusiasts.
We utilize these plants extensively within our turtle and newt tanks, in conjunction with live plants such as duckweed and hyacinth. They add not only visual appeal to any turtle tank, but also provide a natural look.
We utilize turtle clean at our facilities to help maintain and encourage healthy bacteria, and to eliminate harmful bacteria, in our tanks and terrariums. It means healthier water, and less frequent tank cleanings.
Simply place the moss ball in the tank, and replace every two months. It can single-handedly reduce unsightly organic matter build-up, as well as increase beneficial oxygen levels.
The food you offer your turtles should always be the best available, so please do not settle for less expensive brands. Along with select live foods, we use these pellets almost exclusively and have had excellent results.
This automated feeder is great for vacations, and can house small or large turtle food pellets (round or stick).
We use this supplement with all of our captive turtles and have not experienced any bone or shell malformations. Dust feeder insects with this prior to feeding, or sprinkle on pellets prior to feeding.
Each pack comes with two full-size sepia bones which will last for months. This product is also known as cuttlefish bone (sepia is a genus of cuttlefish). Supplementing aquatic turtles with calcium can be difficult with powders, but these bones make it convenient. Each package includes two bones.
We use this vitamin supplement once per week with our captive turtles, and we believe it provides a noticeable increase in energy, vibrance, and coloration. Available in 30, 70, and 360 gram sizes.
Our turtle colonies relish these canned insects, fish, and shrimp. Simply drop them onto the water's surface and watch your turtles attack!
- Why buy reptiles?We offer exotic reptiles for sale online at absolute rock-bottom prices, which means we make these fascinating animals available to you affordably as pets, or even to start your own reptile breeding project. We are reptile enthusiasts who believe captive breeding is integral to the future of the market, as it not only helps protect wild herp populations, but is an incredibly rewarding experience that tends to intensify one's passion for these amazing prehistoric creatures. Whether you buy a snake, lizard, turtle, tortoise, or alligator, we are driven to provide the highest quality live reptiles for sale.
- Why buy amphibians?Amphibians are generally slower-moving, and have uniquely moist skin which means they are never far from a source of water. Their life cycle is nothing short of incredible: they hatch in water, spend weeks or months in metamorphosis, then become either terrestrial or remain primarily water bound. Some salamanders even breathe through their skin! Our live amphibians for sale online include frogs, toads, salamanders, and newts. Some are huge, some are small, and virtually all are amazing to observe in captivity. When you buy amphibians from us, you can rest assured they are fully guaranteed to arrive alive and in great condition. Why not start an amphibian breeding project today?
- Why buy feeder insects?Reptile and amphibian food should be varied, which is why we offer an array of feeder insects for sale. It's always far more cost effective to buy feeder insects in bulk, which often saves up to 70% off pet store prices. Plus, the feeders are delivered right to your doorstep. We offer live crickets for sale, as well as mealworms, wax worms, nightcrawlers, and now even lizards, all at the lowest possible prices. Our reptile and amphibian feeder insects and lizards include a guarantee of live arrival.